JOHN VERNON. MOORE
John Vernon Moore was born and raised in Melbourne, Florida where he graduated in only 3 years as magna cum laude with a major in Political Science and minor in Biomedical Science from the University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida. John is also a graduate of the University of South Florida's Honors College. After completing his undergraduate studies in 3 years, John Vernon Moore pursued legal studies at Shepard Broad College of Law, Nova Southeastern University, in Fort Lauderdale as a Florence Bayuk Trust recipient.
John Vernon Moore received a Rebecca Knox Public Interest Fellowship based on his public interest legal work which was focused on the areas of federal class-action lawsuits under the Fair Housing Act, federal tax matters and family law issues. It is of note to mention his attainment of the Larry Kalevitch Award for Business and Bankruptcy Law in his graduating class. John Vernon Moore officially joined a private litigation law firm in Melbourne after being admitted to the Florida Bar. In 2017, John opened his practice offering legal representation to a vast array of legal matters for Florida focusing on family law, criminal law, and personal injury claims. When you need professional legal counsel in Brevard County, Florida, The Law Office of John Vernon Moore, P.A. is the place to be.
- The United States Supreme Court
- All Florida State Courts (Circuit and County)
- The United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- The United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- The United States Tax Court
- The United States Air Force Court of Criminal Appeals
- The United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
- The United States Court of Appeals for Veteran Claims
- The Florida Bar
- The American Bar Association
- The Brevard County Bar Association
- The Brevard County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division
- Phi Alpha Delta Law fraternity
Tell us about your case
Whether you have been injured at work or are experiencing workplace discrimination, we are prepared to help.