While in law school, John was awarded the Rebecca Knox Public Interest Fellowship based on his public interest legal work focusing on the areas of federal class action lawsuits under the Fair Housing Act, federal tax matters, and family law issues.
He also attained the Larry Kalevitch Award for Business and Bankruptcy Law for his graduating class.
After being admitted to The Florida Bar, John returned to his hometown of Melbourne where he began working in a private litigation law firm, and soon thereafter joined Morgan & Barbary in early 2014 until late 2017 when he opened his own law practice.
John is licensed to practice law in the following:
- All Florida State Courts
- The United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- The United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- The United States Tax Court
- United States Air Force Court of Criminal Appeals
- The United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
John is also a member of:
- The Florida Bar, the American Bar Association
- The Brevard County Bar Association
- The Brevard County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division
- Phi Alpha Delta law fraternity